21 February 2015

Buffalo Cauliflower Bites

Believe me, I tried to find a way to avoid the superbowl, especially this year since my city is being held hostage by a billionaire team owner.  But my cool new neighbors were having a low key party, which meant there would be people there who would converse with me and not be glued to the tv like my husband, so I decided to get in the spirit of things and make buffalo cauliflower bites.

These were good, but I can't remember where I got the recipe!  Honestly I think my previous incarnations were crispier, so I would just google the one that fits your needs.  Some are vegan, some have butter, some have eggs etc.  The one bit of advice I would give is to under-cook them if you can.  Mushy cauliflower is not what you want in this case.  And boy, that Franks sauce is really hot.  See if you can get a mild or medium.  For real.



 

No comments: